From: yannicksan at free.fr (yannick san)
Subject: Break-in discovery and forensics tools

Could it be usefull to have a mini UNIX or a mini Linus (like minix or
something like that) on the CD ?
It could permit access to the compromised system without taking the hard
drive off and installing it as a slave in another computer, and more of all
it could permit us to access to the system without using the original boot.
...well it's better to have the original CD for booting but on some machine,
due to the level of security policy applied, we don't have a CD-R
avalaible...
What do you think about that ?

Yannick
Information Security Engineer