From: australia001 at yahoo.com.au (-== Jammino ==-)
Subject: Re: [k-otik.com] The French Security List (En Fran çais)

 Exactcly
The old name was bugtraq-france, but we changed it into k-otik (coz it's owned by Sym), the title is an old one.
The List is Called K-Otik.com
Regards.
http://www.k-otik.com
 "adf--at--Code511.com" <adf@...e511.com> wrote: Le 25/04/03 11:19 AM, ? -== Jammino ==- ? a
?crit :

> Hi there,
>
> The new french IT Security List, with Advisories, translations, and papers all
> in french (full disclosure).
>
> The list is managed by IT Profesionals, and hope will be good :o)
>
> http://www.k-otik.com
>
> Regards. - Jim -

The usage of "Bugtraq" may be restricted, because it owned by Symantec (via
SecurityFocus). K-optik use "Bugtraq France" as title.
Honestly I don't care, just a warning.

-deepquest

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html