From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: RE: power, corruption and lies

Software does not exist, its all etheral.. I mean really.. no power.. NO
DATA. Computer activites do not obey the laws of energy, therefore they dont
exist anyway. Wtf would all us do if the internet just stoped being, because
there was no electricity. Ill tell ya whos responsible for bad software...
NO ONE. GIMME A FRICKING BREAK.

wood