From: John.Airey at rnib.org.uk (John.Airey@...b.org.uk)
Subject: Robert S Johnson is out of the office.

According to Ollie's book "Under Fire", the messages were "deleted" but not
actually removed from the system. It's a bit like deleting messages from a
PST file without then compressing it. Or deleting a file from a Netware
server without a subsequent purge. Or deleting an email from an Exchange
server without purging them from the deleted items folder...

Which goes to prove how difficult to implement these silly disclaimers are
(our's included!)

-
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 John.Airey@...b.org.uk

Taking the path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk