From: daniel at pooh.cz (Daniel Dočekal)
Subject: MSN Webcam / Chat Spoof

Sure Richard it is actually loader of dialer program itself - it even updates itself any time it wants and it does anything it wants. And there thousands of people who had this bad luck to "use" that kind of software without properly realising what they are doing.

Concerning that certifitace - stop trusting things which cannot be trusted. Would be any COmpany/Street text something you can trust? Would it change any time that company relocates?

It's problem of Microsoft who made this "authenticode" verification so misguided and people that they even trust to that. Actually one should not trust to anything that is not personally known to him...