From: rms at computerbytesman.com (Richard M. Smith)
Subject: MSN Webcam / Chat Spoof

You missed the good part.  If you actually go to the "MSN" Web site and
press the "Connect Now" button, the site tries to download some
questionable ActiveX control.  Not to worry however:

   Just press YES in the dialog box when it appears. This operation is
totally safe and certified by Microsoft AuthenticodeT

The control is signed by "Browser Plugin".  I guess Thawte will give
anyone an Authenticode certificate nowadays.  I wonder who "Browser
Plugin" really is?

Richard