From: Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu (Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu)
Subject: HEADS UP VIRUS BEING SPREAD one of our readers infected?

On Sat, 24 May 2003 14:51:41 EDT, scheidell@...nap.net  said:
> so, should being infected with a virus, or attempting to infect others be gro
unds for automatic unsubscribing?

If I get unsubscribed because some fucknut on a Windows box gets infected
with one of the numerous viruses that invent a From: line based on mail
the victim has *received*, I'll be torqued to no end.

I get at least 20-30 bounce messages a week claiming something *I* sent was
infected with <insert virus/worm here>.  Only problem there is my laptop
single-boots into a RedHat 9.