From: steve at entrenchtech.com (Steve Manzuik)
Subject: HEADS UP VIRUS BEING SPREAD one of our readers infected?

No but not reading or comprehending a post should be.  If you took a second
to breath and use your brain instead of freaking out over the apparent
"virus" you would have noticed that the subject line of the message your oh
so great filter rejected had the words "VIRUS ATTACHED" to it.  I am
grateful for the poster for sharing the virus -- its fun to rip these things
apart yourself and compare results.

This list isn't moderated so expect this kind of stuff to be posted.  Funny,
when you go to your company web site you have the following words in your
marketing blurb;

"Does your SECURITY SOLUTION Continue To Cry Wolf?  We stop real attacks
...for you."

Ironic isn't it.