From: chris at go-net.com (Henry, Christopher)
Subject: Fw: A question for the list...

-----Original Message-----
From: morning_wood [mailto:se_cur_ity@...mail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 7:34 PM
To: Ed Carp; Full-Disclosure@...ts. Netsys. Com
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Fw: A question for the list...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Carp" <erc@...ox.com>
To: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity@...mail.com>; <nick@...us-l.demon.co.uk>;
"Full-Disclosure@...ts. Netsys. Com" <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 3:26 PM

> > as to any "privcy", it is my mail, and I will damn will do with it as I
> > please. If any one else would like their personal mails posted,
>
> Actually, depending on where you live, you may be very wrong.  In most
> places, email (like everything else) is the property of the original
author
> (who holds the copyright).  Just because you are sent an email message
> doesn't confer any sort of special rights - just because you download a
web
> page that is publicly accessible, does that give you the right to do with
it
> as you please?  Of course not.
>
> In short, it is *not* "your" email, it is the sender's email, and if he
> wants to sue your silly twit ass for distributing it without his
permission,
> he is perfectly free to do so - in at least a dozen countries that I can
> think of, this *is* the law.
>
> Better check the law before shooting your mouth off about things which you
> might not be fully informed.

 Dear Mr Ed Crap, Mail is private until read, just because its labled as
"mail" does not imply land based mail laws in whatever country you are in
apply. If the internet at large had coined the term "imsg" or something else
then it wouldnt be "mail" now would it.? You assume my email address is
connected some how to a "private" account? It may be set up to autocollect
my mail and post it to a webpage for public consumption, much like the full
disclosure list here. To further note, I dont recall making acusations, or
sending mail of a threatning, demeaning and sexualy explit maner to anyone
on this list personally. It was "mrs jimi's" choice to send that to what she
assumed was a personal address. Basicly its like this... as long as you so
called "professionals" keep bitching about dumbass stuff, and being very
incorrect 99% of the time, mabey the public will see the advantage to using
"greyhats" to test and secure their websites and networks, as all you can do
is quote from your professors and you self-help motivational seminars. It
makes me sick how  you bullshitted your way into a 60,000$ a year job and
you can even think up a 0day if your life depended on it, let alone stop
your secretary from running kazza etc. I challenge you to go through my
posts and find an instance where a so called "security professional" accused
me of some action or incorectness of information / action and I did'nt prove
them wrong, not only by fact and theory, but by example. Have a great day
MrCrap

Donnie Werner
http://exploitlabs.com