From: lee.x.james at gsk.com (lee.x.james@....com)
Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Zone Alarm

Have to agree , I personally use checkpoint small Office, but for a
windows software solution I have to say Sygate is the best,

Good and clear rules and logs, and blocking also never seen it lag any
programs, plus more control over what comes in and out.

Last question: Hardware and software firewalls dont exist do they? or they
all the same thing on different boxes? hehehe

"Frank J. Hoffmann" <fh@...net>
Sent by: full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com
05-Jun-2003 10:55
Please respond to "Frank J. Hoffmann" <fh@...net>

"Lars Duesing" <ld@...d.fh-muenchen.de>
cc
ptourvi1@...ny.rr.com, full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject
Re[2]: [Full-Disclosure] [OFFTOPIC] Zone Alarm

Guys,

if you?re in need of a real good professional firewall for Windows
systems,
you should take a good look at Sygate Personal Fw Pro 5

http://smb.sygate.com/products/pspf/whatsnew_pspf.htm

Forget silly stuff like ZoneAlarm or BlackICE...

Best
+frank

--
        Frank J. Hoffmann