From: MRMyers at anteon.com (Myers, Marvin)
Subject: Zone Alarm

99.9 percent of all issues that are being blamed on the ZA software and
it
seems as if people are just unwilling to even believe for a second that
maybe, just maybe it is their own ineptitude that has caused the
problem. I
have used ZA since the very beginning, and I have yet to have one of
these so called catastrophic failures. I install and uninstall programs
on an almost daily basis, and yes mother I do visit some not so savory
sites.

I am in total agreement that a hardware appliance built specifically for
the job at hand is better, but to trash a product just because a few
well meaning but under achievers say it is bad is rubbish. For ease of
install, and ease of use, ZA is as good or better than any of the other
software firewalls out there.

By the way, I use a hardware appliance firewall, built just for the
purpose of being a firewall. Not everyone out there has the time or
patience to learn the various flavors of open source. And yes I also run
ZA Pro on all of the boxes behind the firewall. No problems, no issues.
Just smooth surfing.