From: ptourvi1 at twcny.rr.com (JT)
Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Zone Alarm

This is a lame basis for your argument. You provide 2 vulnerabilities that
are old. Everything has vulnerabilities, I will not waste my time search ZA
for one, it's in there, it's a proven statistic. Now, explain to me how
having one of your uninformed users make a decision for every app that wants
to access the internet is better than plugging a router in and being done
for the most part. Which is easier? Right, the router is easier because they
just plug it in and go. You would have us believe that these "inept" users
WITHOUT ANY computer person are going to be smart enough to FIND zone alarm,
INSTALL it, CONFIGURE it, and then decide each time anything wants to hit
the net. Please, spend 30 more seconds and show me some CURRENT
vulnerabilities.