From: rliebsch at stoneyamashita.com (Robert J. Liebsch)
Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Zone Alarm

So, your wise solution:
Unplug everything until users RTFM and/or spend another 70 dollars on a
simple LinkSys NAT device.

The users bought a computer, they bought broadband. Is it too much to expect
that they drop some cash to protect their investment. They don't have to
understand HOW it works, only that it does.

Apparrently your solution is a null set. Ineresting...  I'l begin deploying
Etch-A-Sketches tomorrow.

As to your derision... Well, how quaint and acedemic of you. I expect next
you should resort to insults about my mother, and maybe some leet speak. I
wait with anticipation ever growing.

Remember friend, the sum of your stunning retort was insult followed by a
null solution. Your debating skills are, well, weak

Robert Liebsch, I.T.
Stone Yamashita Partners
via BlackBerry

SY[P]