From: likewhoa_666 at hotmail.com (John Ruppert)
Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Zone Alarm

Please stop adding me as first recipient and do not send me a copy.
It is some how annoying to receive 2 copies of the same email with lame
content.

>So, your wise solution:
>Unplug everything until users RTFM and/or spend another 70 dollars on a
>simple LinkSys NAT device.

No. You ?

>The users bought a computer, they bought broadband. Is it too much to
>expect
>that they drop some cash to protect their investment. They don't have to
>understand HOW it works, only that it does.

This is a social problem. Make up your mind.

You just can not do something about it this way.
This is not the place for social problems discussions.

>Apparrently your solution is a null set. Ineresting...  I'l begin deploying
>Etch-A-Sketches tomorrow.

Apparently you do not know how to spell also interesting. This ^ sentence
looks really retarded to me.

>As to your derision... Well, how quaint and acedemic of you. I expect next
>you should resort to insults about my mother, and maybe some leet speak. I
>wait with anticipation ever growing.
>
>Remember friend, the sum of your stunning retort was insult followed by a
>null solution. Your debating skills are, well, weak

What do you want to hear ? Oh I see...

Yes, people are stupid.
Yes, you have a job because of it.
Yes, people can be fucking stupid.
Yes, I think we all agree.

---
"Everybody know when it is time for EOT, except one more."

   -likewhoa