From: eddie at lucifuge.freeserve.co.uk (eddie)
Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Zone Alarm

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Zach Forsyth wrote:

> Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:42:21 +1000
> From: Zach Forsyth <Zach.Forsyth@...ndra.com>
> To: eddie <eddie@...ifuge.freeserve.co.uk>
> Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
> Subject: RE: [Full-Disclosure] [OFFTOPIC] Zone Alarm
>
> Thanks for playing:
>
> > However, Quirk's Exception: Intentional invocation of this so-called
> > "Nazi Clause" is ineffectual. (net.legends faq)

Sir, your attitude can only be compared to that of the reprehensible
and, fortunately, late Herr Hitler. Now, if HE'D paid more attention
to basic network security and less to invading other countries he
might still be in power today. But, of course, he wouldn't listen
to his sysadmins.....

(Am I on topic yet ?)

Eddie