From: itemir at cisco.com (Ilker Temir)
Subject: on topic - cisco snmp

This is in response to the e-mail sent by Lee E. Rian. The original e-mail
is available at
http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2003-June/010153.html

Hello Lee,

Thank you for notifying us about this issue. We have updated the examples at
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_tech_note09186a00800948e6.shtml
and excluded the MIBs that may create a security exposure.

We are always very interested in vulnerability reports regarding our
products and welcome the chance to work with security researchers. Such
reports should be directly sent to our team at psirt@...co.com or to
security-alert@...co.com for emergency response.

Thank you again,

Regards,