From: david.vincent at mightyoaks.com (David Vincent)
Subject: Please Vote Today

> gee, of all the groups of people in the world, i thought the
> people on this list would be smarter than to trust any thing
> to an online vote!  talk about poorly constructed, i only
> voted 4 times, and it wasn't hard, i didn't even have to do
> it from different accounts.  i vote morning wood stays, i see
> nothing what so ever wrong with his post.  full disclosure is
> meaningless with out a cultural background and without
> understanding the legal system of whatever country they
> happen to be in.

love the posts, love the flames, hell, even I suffer from morning wood now
and then.  ;)

free speech is nothing less than free speech.  censorship sucks.  much like
html email.

and to make this an on-topic post, I recently bought an smc firewall.  then
discovered it suffers from this few-month-old vuln already reported.  I've
flashed it with the latest firmware too.

URL to original adevisory: http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/7059/discussion/

SMC Barricade firewall/router
model:  smc7004vbr
firmware:  1.23 from April 30 2003