From: nexus at patrol.i-way.co.uk (Nexus)
Subject: Administrivia: Poll

----- Original Message -----
From: "northern snowfall" <dbailey27@...ritech.net>

> Can you add an 'I know enough to skip over most of his emails'
> option. Sometimes, I find people fail to remember that they have
> a choice to click on that new email they've received. Isn't this
> what people have been talking about in regards to primary email-
> virus security? :)

It is - those choosing to subscribe to a mailing list of this nature that
are lacking the sk1llz to skip, filter or otherwise process emails according
to personal preference, should unsub themselves soonest.   It will save all
whinging traffic as well.... bonus ! ;-)   The onus should be on the client,
not the server because if it's server based, where's the full disclosure ?

Cheers.