From: dotslash at snosoft.com (KF)
Subject: Please Vote Today  -  subscribe to "full-disclosure@...unitysec.com"

Hey d4yj4y... nice to hear from ya. Make sure you don't get me wrong...
I love this list... I love hearing people people argue over retarded
stuff... heck I even enjoyed when PHC et all were having a blast bashing
me. As far as me personally filtering... probably won't happen ... I am
not worried about it... I was just trying to give all the cry babies a
alternate reason to STFU. Even though I implied some sort of filter for
those who are whining... you won't see a filter on my inbox.

I am a Morning wood supporter. I like all forms of morning wood... be it
a stiffie in the morning... or a change in plant cells in the early
am... heck it can even be a "USER" as this lists moring wood puts it...
=]

-KF