From: SecuresDotComs at hotmail.com (SecuresDotComs)
Subject: Noise

I join lists in order to discover relevent news and information
regarding the next wave of attempts to access my systems. Being a geek
myself, I enjoy the hunt and the chase of the latest exploit and the
challenge of keeping the script-kiddie out. Sometimes the methods are pure
brilliance and other times they're simply exploiting my stupidity or
laziness. Either way, it's my job to keep the "hacker" out and the data safe
and secure.

Now while I don't condone Morning Woods lapse of judgement, he still
provides me with vital insight into the thinking of a "hacker" and has
provided me with a fair amount of knowledge into how "they" do things.

I've met a number of pompous, arrogant, imature, naive, self important,
egotistical, elite, security professionals and while there are some I
wouldn't trust with my daughter and even several I wouldn't have a drink
with, I have learned something from almost all of them.

This whiney, "we're-professional-you're-not", name calling, sophmoric
approach to banning somebody is wasting our time and polluting this list.
Now shut up and let's get on with the business at hand.

Thank you.