From: mike at sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
Subject: Destroying PCs remotely?

And what is the reason that the American people continue to re-elect him
over and over and over again ?  I would put money on it that he will be
re-elected again-- at the State level once you are in, the stats show that
you will keep your seat until death if you so desire.  As another poster
said, he works for you and represents you.... So the majority (50%+ of the
32% that care enough to vote) of you must like him enough if you continue
to re-elect him or let him be re-elected.

         ---Mike