From: ptourvi1 at twcny.rr.com (JT)
Subject: Destroying PCs remotely?

Well he could have said anything other than copyright violator, I still
would not change my view. Yes, spam is horrid, but nobody should have the
right to just up and destroy something because they THINK they are right.
Besides that, as many people have noted, it also has to do a lot with even
enabling a technology like that. It wouldn't be two days before some person
figured out how to mass kill machines. We have too many laws as it is. It's
already illegal to violate copyright yet we keep adding more laws. Now we
contradict ourselves by having fair use on one side, but DMCA on the other,
and to make a fair use copy of some stuff, you HAVE to go around copy
protection thus violating the DMCA. It's getting scary out there.