From: MRMyers at anteon.com (Myers, Marvin)
Subject: Destroying PCs remotely?

You have missed the point, we are trying to make an example of these
types of scofflaws. You have to smash the windshield before you have any
proof that the person was going to cut you off. That way other people
would not be inclined to cut you off because of the example that you
have created. Nowhere does Mr. Hatch define what proof he would use as
evidence to destroy these computers or allow any defense. Guilty and
executed before even being able to try to prove your innocence. Way to
go ORRIN.