From: MRMyers at anteon.com (Myers, Marvin)
Subject: Destroying PCs remotely?

No my friend, I believe that it is you that is wrong. While you may not
be able to vote him in or out, he is to work for the good of the common
people. He is a government employee. Government defined as "By the
people, For The People". No where does it say By Utah, For Utah. His
stupid laws effect every one of the "United States".