From: MRMyers at anteon.com (Myers, Marvin)
Subject: Destroying PCs remotely?

WOW, what a nutcase. First and foremost, I believe that Mr. Hatch should
recuse himself from any and all proceedings that pertain to the music
industry. This smells of conflict of interest. Isn't this akin to having
crooks write laws that govern crooks.(I know, I know) Secondly, I think
that Mr. Hatch should be removed from office and put into one of those
nice rooms with the soft walls where he can not hurt himself. I am sure
that there is a clause in his oath that states that if he is derelict in
his duties, that he can be removed with due cause.

Personal to Orin, I can call you Orin right, after all you %$#&ing
idiot, you work for me and the other hard working people who voted your
sorry ass into office. You do not work for the recording industry. If
you want to know how your constituents feel about your utter stupidity,
put it up to a vote. This kind of reminds me of a little saying, "People
who live in glass houses, should not throw stones." This is kind of like
rigging a car with explosives so that if the driver goes over the speed
limit it blows up. Or maybe we could stand outside of bars and shoot all
of the patrons as they leave to prevent them from driving under the
influence. You are a true nutcase.