From: madscientist at wyoming.com (Philip Stortz)
Subject: Re: Full-Disclosure digest, Vol 1 #902 - 22 msgs

ah, is it just me, or is digest #902 a complete duplicate of #901?  if someone got digest #902 and it was different from #901, please email me, i'd like the correct digest from one person (please ask before swamping me with email copies of the digest, 1 copy is fine, another 1000 would definitely be a pain...).  or did someone quote the whole digest again? (really people, please trim your quotes!)
--
philip stortz -- To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying its best night and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any human being will ever fight. -- ee cummings