From: denis at dimick.net (Denis Dimick)
Subject: Linux firewall

Nope was a directed attack from EEye.. They basically bragged that they
could crack any box.. So I let them try.. They did a portscan, portsentry
saw it and dropped the route back to them.. The cried foul, I told them
they need to learn about stealth scans.. They went away.. Wish I still
have the e-mail logs from it.. Was pretty funny to read..