From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Schmehl, Paul L)
Subject: Blowing up PC's and leaking CERT info

I'm aware of what the *press* said was the international attitude.  I'm
aware that the communists worldwide fomented anti-war demonstrations.
I'm not aware of what the attitude of most people in most countries was,
because the press didn't report *that*.

No one but Spain and UK supported it?  Please!  Kuwaitis *celebrated*
the war.  Qatar hosted the Centcom headquarters.  Jordan supported it.
So did Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Australia, Poland, Italy, and a host of
other countries (somewhere around 55 or so.)  The Iraqi exiles in the US
were celebrating in the streets when Sadaam's statue came down.

You can ignore the obvious if you want to.  That's your privilege.  Most
*civilized* people think allowing crazed killers to go around blowing up
innocent citizens is an activity that shouldn't be encouraged.

If a man came in to your house, shot your wife and raped your daughter,
what would you do?  Try to understand his hatred for you?  Emphathize
with his poor upbringing and sad situation?  For you family's sake, I
hope not.  Nor should you be blamed for shooting him dead on the spot.

Yet you blame Bush....

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas