From: cesarc56 at yahoo.com (Cesar)
Subject: Symantec ActiveX control buffer overflow

I didn't post it to bugtraq, anyways they would hide
the advisory until a fix were ready, this is a common
practice in some SecurityFocus mailing lists.
I won't post anymore advisories to SecurityFocus
mailing lists, they use to not aprove my posts so f*ck
them. One time they ask me to give them some bug
details and post it to bugtraq and i didn't accept,
then when i wanted to post the bug advisory they
didn't aprove my post. Also SecurityFocus is a
Symantec company and Symantec is member of oisafety
group so in future bugtraq will be full of old news if
Symantec will lead by example about the 30-day grace
period and all that ... It took me 1 minute to find
the bug, i wonder if Symatec is a security company
they should be more serious, shouldn't they?.

Cesar.