From: rms at computerbytesman.com (Richard M. Smith)
Subject: A worm...

This is the first worm that I am aware of that hides itself inside of a
.ZIP file.  This trick prevents the worm executable from being deleted
by the Outlook Security Update.  Looks like Microsoft will need to now
think about how to deal with malicous code inside of attached .ZIP
files.  Outlook 2002 does provide a security warning when opening the
.ZIP file.  But everyone knows that .ZIP files are safe, right?  I don't
believe there is any security warning when running the .PIF file inside
of the .ZIP, but I didn't try this particular experiment. ;-)

Richard