From: trihuynh at zeeup.com (trihuynh@...up.com)
Subject: Vulnerability in CCBill script

Recently there are many hacking attempts attacking E-commerce site
that use CCBILL to precess credit cards. Some of my clients sites are
hacked and defaced by this vulnerability. In the Incidents List,
some people already mention about it. I just take a look at the
actual problem and figure out that the vulnerability is at the whereami.cgi
in the /ccbill/ directory. That script allow attackers to run commands
without authorization.

Example :
http://victimhost/ccbill/whereami.cgi?g=cat%20../../../../etc/password

I already sent an email to CCbill and ask them to alert their clients
to remove that scripts ASAP because of the mass defacing contest in July
6th.
There are also many other vulnerabilities in their other scripts too. If you
want to have fun, just do some research. :-)

Have a good day

Tri Huynh
SentryUnion