From: k.wijnstok at vliscogh.com (k.wijnstok@...scogh.com)
Subject: [SECURITY] [DSA-338-1] New x-face-el packages fix insecure temporary file creation

Hello,

Unfortunately I'm not able to respond to the message you just sent to me.
This is because I'm in the Netherlands untill 26 july. If you have urgent
questions which need my attention I'm available at koen@...nstok.com or at
+31 6 16480797.

See you again soon!

Regards,
Koen

views which are not the views of the Vlisco Group Ghana unless specifically
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that the
Vlisco Group Ghana monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication
will signify your consent to this.