From: cepacolmax at hushmail.com (cepacolmax@...hmail.com)
Subject: Symantec Change Posting Criteria (was Re: Administrivia)

By the way, my response post to pen-test (quoted below), merely defining
the reasons for which I choose not to post from my corporate email, was
also denied.

Note that this post infringes neither on the original list charter, nor
on the moderator's ammendments as stated.

</quote>
Al -

I understand all of your points below.

I personally avoid using my business email on lists such as this for
a couple of reasons.

It's a fact that spam robots troll web archives for valid email addresses.
This is not a knock against the list administrators - no one expects
you to control who reads the web archives.

There is also the question of backlash - If I were to post something
like "I can't get service pack 4 to install" from an email@...omany.com,
 it's a sure bet that I've just made my entire company a target for pre-
sp4 attacks. This is an unacceptable risk.

Perhaps the second point reveals my paranoia, but I work in security
- - - paranoia is what keeps the network clean!
</quote>

Cheers,

Max

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434