From: auto94042 at hushmail.com (auto94042@...hmail.com)
Subject: Fwd: Re: xbl vulnerabilty

holos everyone <

this is the last that shy jo and me share the word but he blow me off
BIG time(he send me to the /dev/null) and than i see debian make xbl
advisery but not thank me for the hard work - - fellows please make notice
that i do not make xploit for this one for :

A) reason ->
xbl is to addditive for my taste, you drop the block in place and rack
the points for hiscore -> leads to :

B) reason ->
nobody makes a baboon out of my sweat to earn the hi score buddy ! gid
games is art licnese to f$ck with the hi score file and there is no way
my highscores are being hijackered ! ! xploit is giving bullets to the
gun when it comes to my highscores .

maybe i make some xploit for some such other thign next time you see
me

- ----- Forwarded Message from auto94042@...hmail.com -----

holos shy jo ,

any lose frame of time on this one ? i like to get the props but i also
like
- - -

hey let this guy fix the bug ! specialy since i play xbl to much that
it is hard to make xploit since distracten is so high !

but not a worry dude i make patienc to wait to see the fix before the
props

yah i know my english is ASS

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434