From: ah at securityfocus.com (Alfred Huger)
Subject: RE: Symantec Change Posting Criteria

Not that it's worth encouraging this thread but my post to pen-test is
direct and true. My previous finances are not anyones business. Further
when I did invest in CORE it was well before they had an american presence
(1998 to be exact) The share at the time which is long since a
non-issue was less than .001% of the company which at the time consisted
of mayby 10 people. You'll notice you dragged that out of an archive not
their current site. It's a much differant company now and one without my
money in it. This thread has progressed far past this on the
pen-test list but it's in keeping with your character that you'd take one
instance and post here to help stir the pot a little more. I'd say I was
shocked but..

-al