From: booger at unixclan.net (security snot)
Subject: RE: Vuln scan tool for web

Ron,

I keep reading over your post, but I fail to see you say anything.

php "coding", as you say, is something that should be left only to the
security experts on these lists - to this I agree.  I suggest you move
back to exploiting zenomorph styled SSI bugs in web statistic packages,
and leave the complex arena of XSS/php bugs to those of us with a clue.

Thanks.

"Whitehat by day, booger at night - I'm the security snot."
- CISSP / CCNA / A+ Certified - www.unixclan.net/~booger/ -