From: Ben.Dehner at valmont.com (Dehner, Benjamin T.)
Subject: Microsoft wins Homeland Security Bid ( Reut
	ers)

I can see this as just the opposite.  Microsoft can use the "homeland
security" classification as an argument against full-disclosure free speach,
thus prohibiting discussion, criticism, and publication of security flaws of
Microsoft products.  This is, after all, the company who's licensing
agreement forbids using off-the-shelf software for benchmarking purposes,
and who's non-disclosure-agreements with public institutions are
unreviewable because the terms of those agreements are covered by
non-disclosure.