From: cpeden at sundownerinteriors.com (Chris Peden)
Subject: Participation in System Administrator Survey

My gosh, lighten up....it was a simple request, he was very polite in
asking, at least it wasn't an annoying penis enlarging ad.

Thanks,
-Chris-
IT Director
Sundowner Interiors

(www.plymouth.ac.uk) in UK, doing my Project on Security Analysis Tools
(Project tittle: Security Tools - Do they make any difference?). It is
about a Survey that aims to assess the views of System/Network Security
Administrators about the wide rage of Security Analysis Tools area, and
indeed the extend to which they use them in practice...
I would like to request for your assistance, If you have some time to
visit my web-site for giving your response:
           http://ted.see.plym.ac.uk/Stamatis/
This survey can be kept anonymous and the information will be treated
confidentially for Academic purposes. For any further information,
please contact me.
Thank you for any help!