From: this_is_kris at hotmail.com (Kristian Hermansen)
Subject: Credit card numbers

There are many companies that still leave the full numbers on their receipts.  I am going to give away a pretty big secret right now.  If you have ever eaten at the "99 Restaurant" you will notice that they have the MOST sensitive information out of any company I have ever used my credit card at.  Here's a list of what is on the receipt:

1) Full CC# - nothing blanked out
2) Full Name - just as it appears on the card
3) Expiration date
4) Customer signature (if they signed their copy)

Now here's how to easily get them.  When I was in high school I used to go there late on Friday and Saturday nights and snag all the receipts out of the "conveniently placed" trash receptacle right outside the front door.  Friday and Saturday nights are the best because they usually have the most customers (at the bar, drunk people, etc...)  Anyway, I have kept this pretty much a secret for a long time now and since we are on the topic and I don't exploit this anymore I figured I should make it public.  There is even a way to get the CVV2 numbers from the back of the cards, but I will NOT tell you how to do that!  If you check out the restaurant, I'm sure you will figure out how I got the CVV2 numbers as well.  AND DON'T F**KING EMAIL ASKING HOW TO DO IT!!!

Peace out...

Kris