From: zorkshin at tampabay.rr.com (Justin Shin)
Subject: invaded by morons

according to my friend, mailman, the list is known as

[Full-Disclosure]

and not

[Personal Bashing]

Jesus, folks, just calm down and take it easy ... there is no reason to feel any less competent for using Windows OS's, the last time I checked you cannot play Battlefield 1942 on a *nix box and I can use cygwin, Virtual Machines, Knoppix, etc. if I need to use *nix apps or POC script-kiddie tools.

Also, if you can contribute anything useful, then it is useful, isn't it? The "C:\aux" thingy may not be number one priority right now, nor XSS sploits, but there is no need to downplay someone's genuine effort to help.

OK????

--Justin "I know its July" Shin