From: liudieyuinchina at yahoo.com.cn (Liu Die Yu)
Subject: "windows update activex"

signed vulnerable small "addon" is pretty fine!

[*]downgrade windows by installing buggy patches:
as a routine, a patch will always verify if the system
needs this patch. msie dev is good at following
routines. so i guess(i have not tried): this won't
work.

[*]i need to add new buggy features to windows.
the component doesn't need to be EXE.
(but EXE can simplify the exploit.("codeBase"))

WANTED addons:
[0]signed by microsoft.
[1]vulnerable to remote system compromise; as small as
possible.
[2]installation doesn't require "RebootMachine".
[3]not installed by default.

if you happen to have such extremely useful things,
send me a copy. :-)

(it seems yahoo!mail is making mistakes. try to call
full-disclosure again. :-)  )

 --- Liu Die Yu <liudieyuinchina@...oo.com.cn>
的正文:> if someone got something like that, i can
get the

http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/?http://cn.tech.yahoo.com/zhuanti/laji/index.html