From: dnv at hushmail.com (dnv@...hmail.com)
Subject: exploitlabs.com XSS hole someone better beware!

Vunerability(s):
----------------
1. Remote / Local XSS SCRIPT EXECUTION!!

Product:
--------
super cool script by moroning_wood, my m3nt0r in teh XSS style!!

Description of product:
-----------------------

no need for description!! mornining_wood is world renowned XSS pioneer
ninja all world know that!

VUNERABILITY / EXPLOIT
======================

NO NEED to rip other peoples code this time, this can be done with a
browser,
i tested with mozilla iexplore 3/4/5/6 and oppera i like oppera.

http://exploitlabs.com/thecore/?<script>alert('document.location')</script>

-------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^XSS STYLE! MORONING_WOOD TEACH
ME!!!

Local:
------
yes ai run from our kompanie webserver!

Remote:
-------
yes a lot!

Vendor Fix:
-----------
No fix on 0day besides this is too cool to fix i like practicing on moroning_wood
server!!

Vendor Contact:
---------------
no because donnie weiner is sleeping and he taught me all XSS i know
so he must know himself.

Credits:
--------
DNV
dnv@...hmail.com
http://www.ibeatmymeat.dk

remember again all you people I AM THE BEST HACKER IN DENMARK!!! AND
YES TCPDUMB I WAS AT CCC YOU JUST NOT KNOW ME BECAUSE I HIDE UNDERCOVER
LIKE reaL HaCkERS!

http://exploitlabs.com/thecore/?<script>alert('document.location')</script>

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434