From: list at hardlined.com (Shanphen Dawa)
Subject: Search Engine XSS

So why not show one of these legitimate examples instead of the overused window popup script?

It would just be easier to ascertain the level of severity if an actual DoS string or this "trusted internal call" was exploited.

I am sure there are a lot of forms that can be a victim of a xss string, but how many of them can actually be used for anything useful (from an attacker point of view)?

--
/*
"To avoid all evil, to cultivate good,

Martin Ekendahl