From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: morning_wood should stop posting xss

 I look like like a idiot?   hahaaha .... what about all of you listining
to a looser ( b0iler ) trying badly to make me look even worse than him...
hahahha . His XSS about my site are nothing but my 404 page... do you not
get it? Credibility... got word of mouth, character, respect? beter yet...
got wood? want some?? Your such a "pro" to use words like "moron" to
describe someone you do not kno, or care to kno.. all ya do is folow
blindly from a 19yo college prankster that took a semister of perl coding
( b0iler ) ... so what. Fact is I put out more "work" here alone at home
than any (99.9 %)  of you do. so i will continue about my "moronic" ways as
you put it, and remain quite happy and peacefull, thank you very much

morning_wood
http://nothackers.org