From: daniel at eds.de (Daniel Berg)
Subject: NEW windows password encryption flaw..

Thanks for the info. I would suggest you could use the cleartext
password since most people tend to reuse their passwords, which would
maybe enable you to obtain access to other software/systems the owner of
the hash has access to....

just a quick thought ...

--
Daniel Berg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+EDS Germany
+Security & Privacy
+email: daniel@....de
+cell: +491792287327
+http://www.bsdaddict.org

Disclaimer...

The opinions expressed in this email are personal ones, and are not
necessarily equal to the opinions of EDS Germany GmbH.

The information in this email is confidential and is solely intented for
the receipent of this mail. If you are not the intented receipent of this
email plz contact the sender, and delete the mail immediately. You must
not use, disclose, alter, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the
given information in this email.