From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: morning_wood should stop posting xss

  you are too narrow minded to even speak, broaden your horizons and
accecpt all posibilities Ron. You are showing your ability to not
comprehend the processes and theroetical possibilities... i feel way  sorry
for you.. go read more books Ron.. im sure you will learn even more crap
that keeps you in your little hole...
quit poping out of it mmmkay..
 you might actually see the horizon...

"the sky is falling!!!" poor Chicken Little

wood