From: dnv at hushmail.com (dnv@...hmail.com)
Subject: moroning_wood is a criminal (was Re: Full-Disclosure digest, Vol 1 #977 - 35 msgs)

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:23:01 -0700 morning_wood <se_cur_ity@...mail.com>
wrote:
[snip]
>  ive managed to be successfull in exploiting WinXP ( option 5 and
>6 ) and Win2k ( option 4 ) with the dcom32.exe sample, on machies
>in the wild.

Exploiting machines in the wild. Are we talking breaking into other peoples
computers here, or were you wearing a cowboy outfit and screaming yiiieehaaaarh
while doing it? If you use this exploit on computers "in the wild" you're
a criminal, no more.

>The effectiveness is shocking... compare to webdav remote
>exploit that was popular in April.. this RPC exploit is like a snake
>to a mouse, effecient killing at its finest.

Yes it's incredible, an exploit even the amazingly retarded moroning_wood
can use. By the way i LOVE those COOL batchfiles you wrote, you have
the %1 %2 %3 techneeq as well as XSS styles! Thank you moroning_wood
the exploit is much easier to use now!!

>So those that say this
>is a non-issue or the code not effective... rember that fine cup
>of STFU i offered earlier.... have another cup mmmmmkay

Oh I remember very well indeed, and I suggest you drink drink drink.
Some people have in their ignorance tried to use it with an incorrect
offset, a mistake I am sure you have made multiple times. No need to
be rude on account of ignorance, if that was the case your inbox would
be even more swamped with hatemail than must be the case as of now.

DNV the 1347 H4cK3R s1gning 0ut! Remember no fix on XSS 0day! Not even
on moroning_wood's 4-oh-4 page, never ever ever because it's not an issue
on moroning_Wood's page but on everything else it's ODAY I SAY! ODAY!!
FEAR IT! THE XSS IS HERE TO STAY! MORNING_WOOD GO AWAY!

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434