From: auto94042 at hushmail.com (brent)
Subject: the like of the list

holos  F D SUBS,

i must give a little talk about the like of the list - -

crisco vulreability - - - > the xploit is a win topic for speaking but
one or two msg pleez, i know it make the cnn but *listen to me*, cnn
is known as a retard magnet and it turn the list into cafeteria for eating
the retard sandwinch(it already a small cafe for these sandwinch), iof
you come becuz you read the cnn, then put a straw is the colstomy bag
of STFU ! and take a deep sip || read the charter and STUF until you
have some 0day to share to the list - - netiquet pleez

rpc dOs - - > one or two msg pleez, rpc 0day is a excite topic but pedatic
unemployd univ. admin slobs speaking up to the best practice is sewedge
of the soul then is alot of other diarea that comes from this one to
. . . rpc != rat puke chatter

hushmailers - - - - - - > i like it for len and john cardwright to fix
up the chatter so that it tells the SUBS about user@...hmail.com posts
being subjet to moderations . . . the reason :

the charter is misled and makes the one think that posts are not subject
to moderations when seletivly they are . . . .  think about the claws
of making 'unsubscribes' for the abusers+monkey biznessman to , is that
not a moderation ? so far i hear silence but argue me this if you choose(i
send it to the /dev/null for further procesing).but it is a matter of
diff bewteen 0 and 1 and not a symantec debat . . i hope some hushers
agree thjat the shake is not the fair one , any adress can be anony and
fakered and without the acountbility or we can make a spoof of a real
adress and put the puppet words behind it .
\

do not be worrisome i STFU ! until next 0day and then a little after
becaus i preempt making a fool of the self before the day of the 0day(which
i make very soon) . . . but aha most of you prempt making of fool of
one's self and never make a 0day so i am redemed , aha i have  a lot
more thought but not enuogh 0day as currenscy to make them all know to
the FD SUBS !  _>ask me the thought off list if you need to know it

greetz : shawn whathisname(you call me brent and give me a chrissening
but i sent you're msg to the /dev/null for further consider and do not
make a respons to what you thought , sorry bud) , stevo keppler(we hacker
the xbl together bro ! ), guniski(rm -rf the smith and the rest of the
playr hatters and m$ fellaters, you the rad one ! !) , ldreamer --  !!
!! it is me the lov of your life , i still got the picture of you in
the bath with the shower nodle making monkey affairs , it give me a spurt
of growning beneth my bath suit !! !!

(greetz is the only way to touch the heart on FD , the rest is taking
the pssing contest )

- ---

[user]@(hush|hushmail).com iz truely the niggur of the inter net ! !

sorry but my english is ass