From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Schmehl, Paul L)
Subject: DCOM RPC exploit IDS rule?

Updated sigs for snort were released today.  If you're using oinkmaster,
you can retrieve them that way.

We're not seeing any, but the ports are closed and the IDSes are behind
the firewall, so I wouldn't expect to see any.  The various places I
monitor seem to indicate that activity on those ports has picked up, but
it all appears to be manual at this point.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member