From: denatured at microsoftsucks.org (denatured)
Subject: Patching networks redux (fwd)

  As an Information Security Officer I assume that you consider yourself
an "Expert".  That assumption being based on the fact that with the title of
"Officer", and the responsibility that goes with it, I'd hope you think of
your self way.  Curious though, after having it demonstrated to you that
your network is VERY insecure I would have thought that you would take the
time to fix it vice writing on this discussion board throughout the day.  Is
that not having the time/resources or just plain neglegence?  I mean
mistakes happen, but an outright ignoring of the problem, when it has been
released to a list of this size, should concern your employer just a little.
If you're going to let the whole world know that
'utd48637' is low on yellow, you should put an admin password on it.  But
why does the world nees any access to your printers...and the rest of it
all.

  Think about it.